Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Thursday, January 11, 2018

I Am THE Makeup Junkie Look of the Day #lookoftheday #maybelline #thecitykit #lastingdramaeyeliner #totaltemptationmascara #beccacosmetics #lightchaserhighlighter #topazflashesgilt #lorealparisusa #truematch #lumilglowtion #fairglow #galaxylumiere #holographiclipgloss #sapphirestar

(product photos courtesy of www.ulta.com)

Today's Look: Thursday Januray 11, 2018
The look I did today was based on items I received from L'Oréal and Maybelline. I did kind of a light holographic look. For this look I used the new City Kits All-in-One Eye and Cheek Palettes, both of them on my eyes and the new Lasting Drama Eye Liner. I also used the new L'Oréal True Match LUMI Glotion and Galaxy Lumière Holographic Lipgloss. 


Here are the items that I used:

Here is my #lookoftheday as I posted it on Instagram and Facebook:

I accomplished this look by taking L’Oréal True Match LUMI Glotion 901 Fair Glow and using it on my face; then I used both Maybelline The City Kits in Pink Edge and Urban Light on my eyes (the medium brown from the Pink Edge City kit in the crease, with the black in the transition and a little bit on the lower lash line, then I used the purple shade from the Urban Light kit on my lids and the bright pink shade below the brow), Lasting Drama Light Liner in Twinkle Black on upper lids, Moonlight Purple on lower lids and White Luster on waterline, Total Temptation Mascara; Becca Light Chaser Highlighter in Topaz Flashes Gilt; L’Oréal Galaxy Lumière Holographic Lipgloss in Sapphire Star #lorealparisusa #truematch#lumiglotion #fairglow #maybelline #thecitykitspinkedge#thecitykitsurbanlight #lastingdramageleyeliner #twinkleblack#whiteluster #moonlightpurple #totaltemptationmascara#beccacosmetics #lightchaserhighlighter #topazflashesgilt#galaxylumierecollection #galaxylumiere #holographiclipgloss#sapphirestar

The Maybelline City Kits are $11.99 to purchase, Lasting Drama Eyeliner is $5.99 to purchase, Total Temptation Mascara is $9.49 to purchase. The Becca Light Chaser Highlighter was on sale at Sephora and is $17.00, the L'Oréal Galaxy Lumière Lipgloss is $9.99 and the LUMI Glotion is $14.99. 

Until Next Time~

Marie Papachatzis
I Am THE Makeup Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty